Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Rubber fitted today

10th July 2011

Oops

This is the state of the tyre when we got home last weekend, my keys were hidden, but I don't think even I would have went out on the road with a tyre as naked as this one was.

When you check a tyre I think the idea is to check all the way round cos when we set out last Saturday the rubber was covering all the canvas, HONEST.







Yeah got some tread again





My ever so wonderful husband took the old naked tyre to the tyre place and came back with this one all nice and new with lots of tread on it.  Today he fitted it back onto the bike for me, gave me back the keys, then it started to rain.

To save face I think I will give him my bike so that the little rubber bits that stick up right at the edge will get scrubbed off and I will appear like a real biker when I go places.

Thank you darling for fitting etc and not telling me how much it all cost :-).

39987 miles when the new tyre fitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment