Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Travelling with Yamaha & Vango

The first week in May glorious weather and I was travelling.  My goal was to reach Lands End visiting friends & relatives along the way.
I found some great biking roads in the North of England, and later in the year hope to return to them and show Mike that not all England is built up cities.
I eventually reached Lands End at 1520hrs on Thursday 5th May having been on the road since Saturday 30th April.

Turned around Now Headin Home
 The Miles on the sign in no way reflect the miles I took to get here, lets just say it was not the most direct route, but it was certainly interesting.
Other than catching up with friends the trip highlights were riding the roads in Yorkshire (exposed, narrow, ups 'n' downs and very little traffic & eventually parking up at the sign at Lands End and realising how close home really is :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment